Vision and Values
Love each other, as God loves us. John 15:12
At Frodsham CE Primary School we endeavour to:
- Create a warm and welcoming ethos centred on shared Christian values.
- Develop happy, confident and resilient children who show respect for themselves and others, and make a positive contribution to their community.
- Make learning fun inside and outside of the classroom by providing a broad range of exciting and rich learning experiences which challenge and motivate all children.
- Recognise every child is unique, meet their individual needs and celebrate their achievements.
- Encourage all to be the best they can be.
Our core Christian values are: